OLINVYK™ (oliceridine) injection is available in a 30 mg vial for patient-controlled analgesia (PCA) and 1 mg and 2 mg vials for bolus dosing.
Bolus Dosing (1 mg/mL and 2 mg/2 mL)
- Initial OLINVYK dose of 1 mg ≈ morphine 5 mg
- Individual single doses over 3 mg have not been evaluated
PCA Dosing (30 mg/30 mL)
- Initial 1.5 mg dose administered by a healthcare provider
- 0.35 mg recommended demand dose with 6-minute lockout
- 0.5 mg demand dose may be considered with 6-minute lockout
- 0.75 mg supplemental bolus doses can be administered by healthcare providers 1 hour after initial dose and hourly as needed
No Dosage Adjustment Required
- Patients with renal impairment
- Patients with mild or moderate hepatic impairment
Cumulative daily dose should not exceed 27 mg
Use the lowest effective dose for the shortest duration consistent with individual patient treatment goals.
- OLINVYK is for intravenous administration only
- OLINVYK can be administered by a healthcare provider with an initial dose of 1.5 mg
- Draw OLINVYK directly from the vial into the PCA syringe or IV bag without diluting
- Do not administer single doses greater than 3 mg
Onset of analgesic effect was almost immediate(median 1-3 minutes) after the initial dose
OLINVYK 1 mg ≈ morphine 5 mg*
*Based on data collected in clinical studies, an initial 1 mg dose of OLINVYK is approximately equipotent to morphine 5 mg. As individual patients differ in their response to opioid drugs, this comparison should be used only as a guide.